VietTESOL is pleased to announce the third webinar entitled: Test Design and Development. Teachers of English at kindergarten to 12th grade (K-12) throughout Vietnam are welcomed to register for Webinar 3 at https://tinyurl.com/webinar3registration.
This webinar features Dr. Nguyen Thi Ngoc Quynh from Center for Testing and Assessment, University of Languages and International studies from 10.00 am - 11.30 am on Dec 22, 2019. Please refer to the poster below for more information.
Facilitators for this webinar include:
- Dr. Le Tram Huong (Vinschool Education System) - Main facilitator.
- Ms. Nguyen Thi Phuong Thao (Center for Testing and Assessment, ULIS),
- Ms. Pham Thi Thanh Huyen (Thai Binh University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Thai Binh),
- Ms. Dao Thi Ngan (Yen Dung High School No. 1, Bac Giang),
- Ms. Hoang Thi Sau (Hoang Van Thu Gifted High School, Hoa Binh).
Moderator: Ms Nguyen Tam Trang (Hanoi National University of Education (HNUE))
Secretary: Dr Do Thi Phuong Mai (HNUE)
Participants can get the most from their webinar experience by
1. Trying 15 activities on this worksheet (download at: tinyurl.com/pdactivitiesforwebinar ) before, during and after a webinar to support your professional development;
2. Having a look at the pre-webinar references (download at: tinyurl.com/prewebinarreferences ) to better prepare for the webinar;
3. Joining VietTESOL forum at tinyurl.com/webinar3forum and discuss with our speakers, facilitators and moderators for more pre- and post-webinar activities.